confirm Jan. Yoga Retreat (fwd)

look at the attachment

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:12:33 -0800 (PST)
From: Julianne Rice <http://profiles.yahoo.com/julirice>
To: Julianne Rice <http://profiles.yahoo.com/julirice>
Cc: Allen Morgan <http://www.hotmail.com/~allen1santacruz>
Subject: confirm Jan. Yoga Retreat

Hi all,
   How are you?
  I am looking very forward to being with  you up in the redwoods next weekend.
  There is something just so  relaxing about the idea of settling in up there
  and just being  together, practicing and laughing like we usually do.

   Yesterday the chef asked me if I had any special requests for meals. I  know
   that anything she prepares will be great, but I thought I might  see if any
   of you had any ideas or requests. Of course, I can't promise  the requests
   will be fulfilled but they may spark our vegetarian  cuisine creativity   It'
   s true, it is a bit chilly up there this time of year, yet crystal  clear
   and gorgeous. If you like to hike just be sure to dress warmly.

   Attached is a letter with details and a page with verbal directions.

   Beth: Perhaps you can find a way for Audre to get this communication? I will
   call her also.

   Peace,
   Julianne
   PS  I am still working on the schedule. If you would like one,  just respond
   to this e mail and I will send you one as soon as it's  done.

Julianne Rice
CSE Hatha Yoga Manager

Center for Spiritual Enlightenment
1146 University Ave.