Re: your interview

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:46:02 -0800 (PST)
 >
 > On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, Robert wrote:
 >
 > > Date: 19 Jan 2007 09:57:20 -0800
 > > From: Robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
 > > To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
 > > Subject: your interview
 > >
 > >  How did your interview go?  Did the bus get your there on-time?
 > yes
 > I'll write out a pro & con sheet to ponder about this job
 > I think the training opportunity is good.
 > after the 3 month probationary period I can always quit fi I
 > can't stand the hours.

I think it'd be better not to take the job than to quit.  Quitting after
just 3 months always looks bad on a resume.

Try to find out about that per-diem job.  Also, keep looking for per-diem
jobs.

Also, did you ever find if any of your ex-co-workers posted their resume
on-line?

Why do you want this page removed?