Re: folding table (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:41:12 -0500
From: http://www.netscape.net/~cacciw
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: folding table

One is a standard card table size-one is a card table, but about 3 inches larger. The rectangle looks like a card table, same height, etc. but is about 4 feet long. They are in ok shape, but I always put a tablecloth over them as there are a few rips, etc. They are sturdy. I am busy showing my house, so would need an exact time you would come.
I am not sure what you are looking for or what you would use them for.
Carol