Re: South Bay Mobilization - Educate, Involve & Mobilize for Peace and Justice, where-I-live

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:10:36 -0800
 >
 > http://www.southbaymobilization.org/index.htm

Did you stumble it (I did long ago).

 > I think I'll go to this protest since I'm unemployed and it's
 > something constructive to do.

Yeah.  Are they showing anything on Friday?

I went to Jennifer Taqueria for lunch.  Whole beans, rice, iceberg
lettuce, salsa (w/cilantro) in foil in a basket.  The tortilla got a
little mushy towards the end.  No chips nor salsa.  Very tasty, but the
mushiness was a turn-off.  I'd give it 8, maybe 8.5.  Oh, the menu was
entirely in Spanish and most people there spoke Spanish.  They had lots of
different meats, and they also serve pupusas.

Why do you want this page removed?