Re: Your BIBLIO Order: Peace Will Give Us a Chance (CONFIRMED) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:11:06 -0800
From: Steven Streufert <http://www.hvcs.net/~streufert>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: Your BIBLIO Order: Peace Will Give Us a Chance  (CONFIRMED)

 Hey,

I totally agree re. Bush. The guy is positively sinister in the way he uses war for profit. The way lies and foul rhetoric are his daily truth. Of course, it's a larger picture involving his family business (war & oil) and his neo-con PNAC buddies (Cheney, Rummy, et al.). It may even involve Jesus at some point.

Gads. I hate to say it--the war was planned as insurance for his re-election, and secondarily to advance their agenda in the region (regardless of the outcome and casualties, they have their foot down in the region), and thirdly just to ensure continued profits.

Have you read the PNAC report? Fun stuff.

The 9-11 CD---I just tossed that in for fun (or whatever you call it). I don't buy into the whole grand conspiracy, but it is obvious that a lot of fishy stuff was going on that day. The CD comes from my conspiracy theory customer, who leaves piles of them for me to listen to or watch on DVD. My brain is really getting twisted with that stuff. I thought the Illuminati were bad enough, but Bush & Co. make them look "quaint."

I can't believe how quickly that book got to you. Man, what was that, one day???!

Let me know how yer doin', eh? I will do the same when I actually have a free moment.
What have you been doing the last few years?
I lost your letter (think the ex-old-lady recycled it) that had your former address on it. Damn. I don't get to the Bay Area much these days, tied down as I am with a book shop and a five-year-old girl in kindergarten.

More later. In any case, let's stay in touch, OK?

Bye for now,

--Steve
***********************
Steven Streufert, Bookseller