RE: classes (fwd)

PS they changed it to consummate!
This Kimberly chick is a careless writer of the English language as well

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:30:42 -0700
From: Kimberly Whitman <http://www.yogatoday.com/~Kim>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: RE: classes

 Thanks Nicole,

I just notified the editors. oops!  Emxxxxxssing typo;) We appreciate the
heads up. send me you address and favorite instructor and I'll mail you one
of our DVDs.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Kim

Kim Whitman
President and Executive Producer
Yoga Today  box 9880  Jackson, WY 83002
t. 307.734.9803  c. 307.690.2062  f. 307.734.9812
http://www.yogatoday.com/~kim