Re: potatoes

 > From: "g3" <http://www.cox.net/~g3>
 > Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:11:35 -0800
 >
 > We have no idea where Noelle got that idea.

Ideas abound.

 > We are leaving a list of
 > restaurants from the newspaper for you so you will know where to go to eat
 > figuring that you would prefer to eat out.

Noelle didn't think there would be many places open on T-day and
we thought it would be easier to just cook rather than try to determine
which places are open and which aren't.

 > If you prefer to eat in, did you
 > want us to buy a bag of potatoes for you before we leave the next time Don
 > goes shopping or you can go to the store when you get here and buy your own
 > food

We bought our own since we didn't hear back from you.

 > (unless you are arriving on Thurs. Thanksgiving

Yes, we'll be arriving in the afternoon.

 > and feel stores would
 > be closed once you arrived)?

I expect them to be closed.

 > We will take you out to dinner Sat. eve where
 > Robert can eat vegan food,

Right.

 > and we can order regular normal food at the same
 > place.

You mean meat (which covers beef, pork, poultry, shellfish, and fish)
and dairy (which covers milk, sour cream, cream, cheese, and eggs).

 > What time do you have to leave Sun.?

~9am.  I'd like to leave earlier if possible, but we'll see.

 > We will make up the bed in the
 > TV room for you to sleep on and put towels out for you in the upstairs
 > bathroom.

Thanks.

 > Dad and Gail

Why do you want this page removed?