Re: Amazon.com: Delights from the Garden of Eden: A Cookbook and a History of the Iraqi Cuisine: Books: Nawal Nasrallah

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:01:45 -0800 (PST)
 >
 > On Fri, 17 Nov 2006, Robert wrote:
 >
 > > Date: 17 Nov 2006 10:12:56 -0800
 > > From: Robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
 > > To: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > > Subject: Re: Amazon.com: Delights from the Garden of Eden: A Cookbook and a
 > >     History of the Iraqi Cuisine: Books: Nawal Nasrallah
 > >
 > >  > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > >  > Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 08:38:35 -0800
 > >  >
 > >  >

 > > http://www.amazon.com/Delights-Garden-Eden-Cookbook-History/dp/140334793X/sr=1-1/qid=1163781376/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-1241409-6774551?ie=UTF8&s=books
 > >
 > > Is it vegetarian?
 >
 > there are veg, but it has all sorts of food.I wonder if they have felafel.

Falafel is the key.

 > Your mom called.They are going to Flora's on Wednesday.She says Marnie is
 > depressed.

I'm surprised that the depression hadn't started before.

 > Holly has asthma.

Bumma.  I'm sure Flora has a great health plan in VT.

 > Flora's mortgage is $1700/month.

Whoa.  Makes our rent look cheap....

Why do you want this page removed?