RE: 18 days until T-Day (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:09:25 +0000
From: Susan  <http://www.hotmail.com/~susan>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: RE: 18 days until T-Day

 Hi Noelle,

I've checked the prices and schedules and I do believe
that I'll make it up.  I haven't yet gotten my ticket, though.

Here's the itinerary I'm planning on Amtrak on
Friday 11/24/06:

LA-Santa Barbara
Dep: 7:30 am  Arr: 10:11 am

Santa Barbara-LA
Dep 7:05 pm  Arr:  9:45 pm

That would give us about 9 hours to play. :-)
I haven't been up to SB in years, and when I was
it was to attend a wedding on a boat.  Any chance
we can do a ride/walk-through?

Also, did you want to eat out or at your Dad's?
Let me know.

These are, of course, my plans, barring any emergencies.

Purrrz,

Sue, Lia-Belle and Angel Kenishi
" ... grant that I may become beautiful in my soul within, and
that all my external possessions may be in harmony with my inner"
     -- Plato