  From: Faith Weber - ESC [http://www.esystem.com/~faithw]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 9:02 AM
  To: http://www.pacbell.net/~watawala
  Cc: http://www.sbcglobal.net/~jonniep
  Subject: RE: EA Photos

  Hi Lakshman,

  Sorry I missed you all! Actually there already is an "xea" group, but it's
been underutilized to say the least. Since it seems like there may be
renewed interest, I'm copying the list administrator, Jonnie Pekelny (she is
definitely post-1993 so you may not recognize her name).

  Jonnie, I forget how this works - whether you send an email inviting
people to join or what - but maybe you can let us know.

  Thanks for passing on the photos etc!

  Regards,
  Faith