order infowars-shop-38472 from Alex Jones' Infowars Store

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from Infowars-shop.
Thank you again for your order and support.  Domestic orders are generally
shipped from our warehouse within 3 business days and take up to 3 weeks for
delivery. International orders may require additional processing before
shipment and take 2-3 weeks for delivery by UPS and up to 12 weeks by Postal
Service.

****Please note: We have now switched to using UPS for all orders that are not
going to a box.  We have experienced problems with orders being delived to a
box and some have not made it to our customers. ****

You can always find out the current status of your order by going to
http://order.store.yahoo.com/OS/stat?infowars-shop+38472+3e0c843207cf1c80f7ed

Date      Fri Oct  6 06:29:05 PDT 2006
Ship to   Robert
          c/o Tell_me
          my-April-2006-work-address.

          US United States
          my-Oakland-voicemail-number
Bill to   Robert
          .
          where-I-live
          US United States
          my-Oakland-voicemail-number
E-Mail    http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (emailed)
Via       UPS Ground
Payment   MasterCard
Comments  Shipping address is a business.

Name                      Code       Qty   Each  Options
New! Arnold "Obey" Shirt  None         1  16.95  size = L
-- 100% Sweatshop Free
Made in the USA!
                                Subtotal  16.95
                                Shipping   6.95