Re: from Dad and Gail (fwd)

Annoyingly, this film is not available at Netflix.  But, you can buy it at
Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Italian-Festival-Ferdinando-Vicentini-Orgnani/dp/B000BLI62C

You could add it to your wishlist, if you really want to, and then sell it
on ebay after you see it.

It apparently is not being shown in the Bay Area's Italian Film Festival
http://www.italianfilm.com .

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:17:01 -0700 (PDT)

Why do you want this page removed?