Re: Scudder

 > From: R <http://www.DRAComp.com/~R>
 > Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:06:56 -0400
 >
 > Hi Robert,
 > Hope all is well.  I'm improving slowly but surely.  Mom's getting
 > back from a breathing retreat today.
 > I got a note from Scudder yesterday and wondered if I should make any
 > changes.  Presently I have International Fund-S, Conservative
 > Allocation Fund-S, Large CAP Value Fund-S evenly split.
 > Or should I leave well enough alone.
 > Anyway, take care and stay well,

Do you get Scudder "Target" funds?  E.g., Scudder Target 2010.  I heard a
report on NPR about how people generally are poor at managing their own
funds and a financial advisor on the report suggested just investing in
those "numbered" funds for when you plan to retire.

Why do you want this page removed?