from Gail and Dad (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:22:48 -0700
From: g3 <http://www.cox.net/~g3>
To: noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
Subject: from Gail and Dad

Dear Noelle and Robert,

     Please let me know that this is still your correct email address.
     Just wanted to let you know our final plans for Thanksgiving Holiday
     weekend since we last contacted you about it. We are leaving for
     Texas to visit my sister, Paula, and her family from SB airport on
     11/23 at 6:40 AM arriving direct to Dallas at 11:40 AM and then
     renting a car to drive to Sherman.  We then leave Texas on 11/25 at
     7:45 AM going through LAX and arriving in S.B. at 10:45 AM to be here
     to visit with you both for the rest of the weekend. As we said before
     you are welcome to arrive on 11/23 anytime you want to be here alone
     by yourselves to visit with your various friends who live in the area
     until we arrive back Sat. AM. Just let us know ahead so we can make
     arrangements with you about the housekey to let you in and give you
     our phone no. in Texas to reach us in an emergency or if you have any
     questions. Of course if you prefer, you can wait and arrive Sat. If
     you do arrive on Thurs., please sleep in the upstairs TV guest room
     on the hideabed and use the upstairs bathroom as your bathroom as you
     usually do.  Also please keep the house in the same neat condition
     that you found it.

     Since we will have already had our turkey traditional Thanksgiving dinner
     at Paula's, we will probably just take you out to dinner Sat. eve. to a
     restaurant where Robert can get vegan food, and the rest of us can order
     normal regular food.

     Please be thinking about what you would like to do and where you
     would like to go while you are visiting us. Of course we can show you
     our Japan and New Zealand travel photos as I believe you haven't yet
     seen them.

     Assuming you are driving your car here, it would be nice if you could
     please take back with you your final remaining belongings as we have
     stored them long enough here.  We very much look forward to seeing
     you then.

     Also please be thinking, Noelle, what you would like for your
     Birthday gift so you can let us know while you are here.

Love,
Gail and Dad

Why do you want this page removed?