optometrist

I went to 20/20 Optometry today.

1) They said it was risky to fill my prescription for either pair of
   glasses I brought.  The Wayfarer sunglasses were too old and may break.
   The other glasses are "broken" (according to the woman there) and she
   couldn't guarantee that they would fit.

2) Because of #1, I was considering two options:
   a) Buying Wayfarer sunglasses on-line and then filling the prescription
      there.
   b) Buying new sunglasses there and filling the prescription there.
      (Apparently, I get $100 towards a new frame per year under this
       vision plan.)

3) Alternatively, to #2, I could just buy a regular pair of frames and
   fill that prescription.  These are what I could use at work (which are
   way old).

4) You only get one fulfillment of a prescription per year.  Because of
   this, I may try to find a place that will both repair my frames
   (referred to in #1) and fill the prescription (recall that I need to
   use up my $377 of Health Savings Account money before the end of the
   year).

5) In any case, I think I'm going to have to find a good optometry place
   to use up this $377 since, as specified in #4, I only get "1" thing (1
   prescription and 1 frame) per year, and I may as well go someplace else
   to get the rest of my needs met.

Why do you want this page removed?