Re: FW: Hi!

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, dstevens wrote:

> Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:28:13 -0400
> From: dstevens <http://www.comcast.net/~evens9>
> To: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>

Sorry it's taken so long, busy moving.  Do you think we could go to Sepal
for lunch? We could pick you up. Maybe Wednesday?  Robert is leaving later
that day, so we need to be near Boston anyway

> How far is where-I-live from San Francisco?

About 40 miles?

> I'm happy Minis have a lot of power.  They almost look like toys!  I will
> use it Sunday afternoon.  I will also use an XA--the other car I want to
> try--for two hours on Saturday.  Have you ever tried an XA?

nope

> Well, I'll say good night for now.
>
> Doreen

OK let us know if we can go to Sepal for lunch.
Noelle

Why do you want this page removed?