Your JetBlue E-tinerary (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:48:14 -0600
From: JetBlue Reservations <http://www.reply.jetblue.com/~jetblue.8902852.8602.29639718>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Your JetBlue E-tinerary

 ====================   FLIGHT SUMMARY   ====================

 NOELLE             Confirmation Number:       URSUAV
                Date Booked:            23 AUG 05
 where-I-live          Modified:               23 AUG 05
                            Booked By:                   INET

 Welcome Aboard: Name                         TrueBlue Number
                 NOELLE

 Date            Flt     Flight(s)                      Stops
 Sat 08 OCT 05   470     where-I-live       8:20pm        0
                         where-my-parents-live        05:00am +1
 Sat 15 OCT 05   471     where-my-parents-live         3:40pm        0
                         where-I-live      7:15pm

Why do you want this page removed?