Re: [Sonic #791372] [SALES] Sonic.NET DSL & moving

> One more question.  I have a static IP address.  Will I be able to keep
> the same IP address even after moving my service?

Unfortunately no, because you will be reprovisioned on a different DSL
concentrator on a seperate section of our network, you will not be able to
retain the same IP address that you currently have.  If you need any help
making the move please do let us know.  Have a great day, and thank you again
for choosing Sonic.net.

Kavan			http://www.sonic.net/~support
Sonic.net Support	http://www.sonic.net/support/

Why do you want this page removed?