ACM Contact Information Update

Dear Robert:

This is to confirm that we have updated your record as follows:

Shipping Address:

.
where-I-live
United States

Telephone no.: my-Oakland-voicemail-number

Fax no.: not on file

If there are any inaccuracies in the information presented above,
please notify us right away, via email to Member Services.

You may also make any necessary corrections online, by using your
ACM web account.  Please visit http://www.acm.org/about_acm/acmorg.html
and select the option "Review/Update Your Contact Information"; you'll
be prompted for your username and password.  If you do not yet have an
ACM web account, you may create one--simply go to
http://www.acm.org/account.

Regards,
ACM Member Services Department

Email:  http://www.hq.acm.org/~ryanc (for your feedback and suggestions),
        http://www.acm.org/~acmhelp
Phone: 1-800-342-6626 (US and Canada), +1-212-626-0500 (worldwide)
Fax:  +1-212-944-1318

Why do you want this page removed?