health food stores in where-I-live

Looks like this is the best that we can do for now.  A new Whole Foods is
opening at The Alameda & Stockton
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&address=The%20Alameda%20%26%20Stockton%20Ave&city=where-I-live&state=CA&zipcode=95126&searchtab=home
but it's unclear when that store will open.
Title: Whole Foods Market : Stores : Campbell, CA

back to WFM home page

Campbell

Home : Stores : Northern Ca : Campbell

Printer Friendly Version

Welcome to Whole Foods Market · Campbell

1690 S. Bascom Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
408.371.5000
408.371.8784 fax
Store hours: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
Bakery/Juice Bar & Deli open at 7:30 a.m.
Please call for Holiday hours.
view map

Whole Foods Market, Campbell has been serving the Campbell Community for over 10 years with fresh, natural and organic foods and excellent customer service. Our store offers a wide selection of healthy foods and services including:
  • Filtered water vending
  • Bulk foods aisle
  • Newly expanded seafood department with fresh fish delivered daily
  • Natural and organic meats including specialty meats such as ostrich and buffalo
  • Exceptional specialty department with wines and cheeses from around the world
  • Whole Body department, featuring natural body care and supplement products and a knowledgeable staff

Don't feel like cooking tonight? Want food that's fast, but not "fast food"? Stop by our Prepared Foods Department. In addition to salad, fruit, and hot and cold food bars, we offer custom sandwiches, rotisserie chicken, a burrito bar and a wide variety of Sushi made in-house. All items are prepared without any artificial flavors, colorings, sweeteners, preservatives or hydrogenated oils.

Whole Foods Market has a long history of supporting the community. Non-profit groups can request donations by filling out our donations form or by applying for one of our quarterly Community $upport Days.

To find out what is happening at Whole Foods Campbell, consult our store calendar.

map

Home : Stores : Northern Ca : Campbell

Copyright 2000?2005. Whole Foods Market IP, L.P.
terms of use | privacy statement
Contact Us | fl@vors email sign up

JPEG image

Why do you want this page removed?