Re: Angelena's new email (fwd)

I want to go to her class in Newburyport on Tuesday Oct 11, she suggests dinner
afterwards.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:34:31 -0400
From: Angelena Craig <http://www.verizon.net/~angelenayoga>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: Angelena's new email

 great to hear from you. How is Margaret doing I wonder. Yes, I will be
teaching at PITA hall on Tuesday nights at 7pm, but not at Unity so hope
you can get to class and  maybe visit after....go out for dinner or
something after class.
Your new home sounds perfect...so happy for you. Will you be changing
jobs...why the move and how far is it from your last residence. Did you
look on Kripalu network to see if a class in the area?
The studio struggles along trying to stay ahead of the bills, but this
summer we have seen some new interest.
Finally I ended my bad relationship with Kevin and now am dating through
http://www.Match.com ...looking  for the right guy.
Hope to spend the winter somewhere hot and sunny and starting Spanish
class tomorrow just in case I go back to Costa Rica.
More later,
Angelena

Noelle wrote:

>HI! I just booked a flight to Boston.I will be visiting the in-laws Oct
>8-15.Robert will be leaving Boston Oct 12.I looked at the Beacon Light
> website.
>Are you going to be teaching at the hall in Newburyport?Or at the Unity
> Church?I
>would like to come to class, perhaps with Chris again.
>We are moving to where-I-live
>
>where-I-live
>
>It's on a quiet street, walking distance from Japantown which has
> restaurants,
>farmers' mkt and the where-I-live Tofu Co.WE are renting a 2 bedrm house with
>hardwood floors, with a yard with lemon and persimmon trees & patio.I have
> been
>trying to find yoga studios in SJ but there are very few.There are almost
>million people living in SJ, where are the yogis?Palo Alto?If you know of
> any
>teachers, let me know.
>Namaste

Why do you want this page removed?