Re: Hi~~

--- MS <http://profiles.yahoo.com/msimonid> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> So you got Noelle to move down to where-I-live, eh? :-)

Well, since she can move her job down there (corner of Brokaw & Zanker), she
didn't object too much.  We both don't like living in the 'burbs.

> Where is your job exactly?

River Oaks Pkwy & Zanker.  At least, right now.  Xxxx is planning to sell the
building and move us somewhere else.

> We are down 11! people (out of 40) in our tech pubs
> dept. (since Dec) I think we are rsing to the top of
> the totem pole, we'll see.

That's good.  Job security can be good.  Will you be able to go perm?

> I am beginning painting here in the condo on the 27th
> and then carpeting. My son leave for Davis in
> mid-Sept, lots going on.

Darn.  Well, maybe we'll have a house-warming party down in S.J.

> Hope you've both been well,
> The best to you in where-I-live! (Nice to have a full-time
> perm job). I just don't know if I could swing that
> commute from Oakland.

I doubt it.  It's bad enough from where-I-live.

> Have a great potluck,

Thanks.

> Take care,
> Moshoula