Fwd: [Silicon_Valley_Cohousing] Meeting, first Thursday of every month, 7:00-9:00pm., 8/4/2005, 7:00 pm

Want to go to this?  There are 2 meetings per month: first Thursday and
third Sunday.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi everyone,

This meeting will be at David Lambert's home: 1505 North First Street,
Apt #A, .

A convenient way to get there is to take Guadalupe Parkway. Get off at
the Skyport exit, and go towards First Street, away from the airport.
At First Street, turn right. At the first light, Sonora, turn right,
and find parking on the street. I'm up the first driveway on the left
side of Sonora after turning right onto Sonora. I'm in the first floor
of the first building beyond the swimming pool.

If you have trouble finding this place, you can call David at
408-453-9350.

--- In http://www.yahoogroups.com/~Silicon_Valley_Cohousing,
http://www.yahoogroups.com/~Silicon_Valley_Cohousing wrote:

>  Reminder from the Calendar of Silicon_Valley_Cohousing
>  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Silicon_Valley_Cohousing/cal
>
> Meeting, first Thursday of every month, 7:00-9:00pm.
> Thursday August 4, 2005
> 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
> (This event repeats  on the first Thursday of every month.)
> (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.)
> Event Location: TBD
>
> Notes:
> Main working meeting to create our cohousing community, first
Thursday of every month, 7:00-9:00pm.

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?