eBay Item Purchase: BUXTON KEY CASE Butterscotch Yellow (Item #6780459214)

Congratulations - You Are The Winning Buyer!
Dear robert, you have committed to buy this eBay item from able-wizard1957 using Buy It
Now. This seller prefers PayPal.

Click here to confirm shipping, get total price, and arrange payment through: PayPal; money order; other.
https://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UnifiedCheckoutShippingDispatcher&item=6780459214&transactionid=393467708&quantity=1&level=1&editAddress=0&newpurchaseok=0&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOTB:US:1

LISTING DETAILS
Item name:                            BUXTON KEY CASE Butterscotch Yellow
Item number:                          6780459214
Seller:                               able-wizard1957 (S Alcock - Chilliwack BC Canada)
End date:                             Jul-31-05 07:13:08 PDT

PAYMENT DETAILS
Sale price:                           US $4.50
Quantity:                             1
Subtotal:                             US $4.50
Ship-to zip code:

* Not including shipping charges.

Ship-to zip code:                     *

If ZIP code is incorrect, please notify the seller and update for your future purchases at
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserAddresses&cmd=standalone

Contact the seller if you have a question about the sale at http://www.telus.net/~bsalcock.
You may also add this seller to Favorites in My eBay by clicking the below link,
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?AcceptSavedSeller&mode=0&preference=0&sellerid=able-wizard1957&ru=fromemail&ssPageName=STRK:MEFS:ADDEOA

View the item you won for up to 90 days at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6780459214&ed=1122819188000&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOTB:US:6

PayPal Buyer Protection
Pay with PayPal for free coverage up to US $1,000.00. See eligibility at:
http://www.paypal.com//cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_pbp-info-outside

Payment methods accepted

- PayPal
- Money order/Cashiers check
- See item description

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Sorry no personal checks. We prefer Paypal and also accept international money orders, certified checks, Certapay (Canada only) and well concealed cash at your own risk. For our US buyers please note we can not cash the green domestic Post Office money order, Post Office money orders must be the bright pink-orange international MO.

		HELPFUL LINKS

Leave feedback - Tell us how the sale went:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?LeaveFeedbackShow&item=6780459214&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOTB:US:13

Contact information - Exchange contact details:
http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MemberSearchShow&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOTB:US:15

My eBay - Track your buying and selling activity:
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOTB:US:16

Discussion boards - Get help from other eBay members:
http://pages.ebay.com/community/chat/index.html?ssPageName=ADME:B:EOTB:US:17

eBay help - Find answers to your questions:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/index.html?ssPageName=ADME:B:EOTB:US:18

MARKETPLACE SAFETY TIP
Pay with PayPal - PayPal is the fast, easy and secure way to pay on eBay.

Protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails and Web sites.  Take the Spoof Tutorial to learn about eBay Toolbar with Account Guard which warns you when you are on a known spoof site.

For more safe buying tips, please visit the Security Center [http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/buying_safely.html].