Re: the new light rail schedule -- my commute just got 15 minutes

I don't know if it was just me, but when I suggested that they move the 180 bus
up 4 minutes so it would synchronize with BART better, they actually
implemented it.

So, rather than analyses and studies, they seem to react to the "squeeky
wheel".  Which may be wise since the sample complaining is probably a
reflection of the population at large.

I guess one of the questions is: what is the best way to get such a big change
(changing the entire VTA Light Rail schedule) made?  The VTA office is just
around the corner from where I work.  Would it help to walk there and complain
in person?

Why do you want this page removed?