Re: Made it to Brisbane

--- Gail <http://profiles.yahoo.com/gail_sx> wrote:
> Nice that you're full-time permanent now...

You're telling me.  A 401K again.  Wow.

OTOH, there are murmurings about things going down there at So_ny.  I'll know at
the beginning of September.  May as well enjoy it 'til then.

> Drag about the rest. I keep
> hoping the economy will turn around.

Did you see that HP is planning to lay off 14,000 people?  Also, Kodak
(unsurprisingly).

> I'm planning on coming back the
> end of November. Hope it's not still a disastor area there.

Yeah, me, too.  I guess this is why the Bushies are reauthorizing and deepening
the USA PATRIOT Act and the recently authorized REAL ID Act -- so, when the
economy goes to hell, they'll still have a job.

Why do you want this page removed?