Re: Information Please

http://www.mib.com/

http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs8-med.htm

Also see http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs26-CLUE.htm

 > Do you need to
 > correct that you are 6' tall??

Noelle thinks I shouldn't bother.

 > What about identity theft?

There's no issue with MIB.  The only issue is what insurance companies
report about you and what they can see.

http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs1-surv.htm has a comprehensive checklist
of things you should do to protect your identity.  The only things I do
every year are: order my MIB report, order my Social Security Benefits
report, and credit reports from all three credit reporting agencies.

Note that if you are a victim of identity theft, you can get most of these
things for free.

(Note also that, as a Can, I am able to freeze my credit reports.
This makes it easier to control who receives my info, but doesn't prevent
bogus/fraudulent additions.)

 > Any way of
 > getting ss#'s without paying for it?

Usually accident.  See http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs17-it.htm for the
comprehensive list of ways.

 > Tim is suppose to apply for his old job in Laconia today.

I hope he doesn't get his old electronics board soldering job back.

Why do you want this page removed?