Re: New e-mail address

 > From: "dstevens" <http://www.comcast.net/~evens9>
 > Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:44:30 -0400
 >

 > Hi, Robert and Noelle-
 >
 > How are you?  I always find ways to keep myself busy.

I finally got a full-time permanent position.  It's at Xxxx in
where-I-live.  Noelle and I will probably try to move down there since she
can move her job there and my commute is presently too long.  It's taking
a long time to find a place there, 'though.

I heard on the radio that Boston is one of the riskiest places to buy real
estate right now.  San Francisco, , Oakland, San Diego, and Los
Angeles aren't far behind, however.

Did Noelle tell you that the No Kidding group here seems to have died?
Yeah.  No events for months now.  It's sad, but, honestly, we're pretty
busy these days, between looking for a place in  and working
full-time.  I really don't want to run another No Kidding group again,
'though...

 > If you want to e-mail me, the new e-mail address is http://www.comcast.net/~evens9
 >
 > Doreen

Why do you want this page removed?