Re: this Sunday

 > From: "kathryn m" <http://www.kathaus.org/~cat>
 > Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 13:23:23 -0800
 >
 > okey doky.  4 ish sounds good.
 >
 > how are you doing btw?  how is your mother?

She's OK.  She still has a hole in her head; it stops her mind from
wandering. :-)  She'll be getting a replacement skull piece in a couple of
months from now.

 > i've been
 > thinking of her and you all since the reason i've flaked on
 > getting in touch is that my step-father died last month.

Didn't know that.  Sorry to hear it.

 > he
 > was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in april and he passed
 > in june.  i don't want to be too depressing though, so i'll
 > say i've been fine otherwise.

Wow.  Cancer seems to be rampant.  Did you hear that story on KPFA about
experiments with (I think it was) bocholism in the Bay Area?  That reminds
me, I should ask Noelle if she knows if her grandparents died from that.

 > this has been a year, so far.

Yeah.  I wonder why.

 > anyway, i do look forward to seeing you and Noelle tomorrow.

Noelle hasn't got back to me about exact times.  I'll relay info by email,
but, if not, I'll give you a call.

 > --kathryn

Why do you want this page removed?