going to work late tomorrow

I just calculated it here.  The latest you could go into work would be
11:15am to arrive there by 11:45am.  Hopefully, she'll leave before
11:15am in which case you're OK.

If you don't think she will leave before that, tell me and I'll drive the
car to my work late in the morning after she's left.  In that case, I'll
make up the hours by either working late tomorrow or working on Saturday.

In any case, I don't feel comfortable letting Kelly letting herself out.
I want the doors locked and the garage shut behind her.

Why do you want this page removed?