Welcome to Xxxx!

Welcome!

We're happy you decided to join Xxxx. To prepare for your first day, we're
giving you access to the HR WorkWays(TM) Web site.

Set aside some time to visit the site. You can get a
head start on some of the forms and other items that
you need to take care of as a new employee. After you
sign on, take note of what you're required to complete
before your orientation. This will help your first
days and weeks with us go more smoothly.

Here's the information you need to use the site:
Global ID: 1000077742
Password: For your security, we?ll send your temporary
password in a separate email.

We look forward to seeing you on your first day.

If you have questions, call us at 1-877-7HR-WORK
(1-877-747-9675) between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Eastern time Monday to Thursday and 9:00 a.m. and 6:00
p.m. Friday. After you receive your password, you can
email us a question from Contact Us on the HR WorkWays
Web site. We?re unable to respond to questions sent
as a reply to this message.

Why do you want this page removed?