Welcome to Xxxx!

You previously received an email with your Global
ID. Here?s the rest of the information you need to
access our human resources site:

Temporary Password: xxxx

You'll be asked to create your own password when
you sign on.

If you have questions, call us at 1-877-7HR-WORK
(1-877-747-9675) between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Eastern time Monday to Thursday and 9:00 a.m. and
6:00 p.m. Friday. To email us, access the site and
send us a question from Contact Us. We?re unable
to respond to questions sent as a reply to this
message.

These are the terms of service for using the site:

This Web site verifies your identity through your
use of your employee ID, Social Security Number
(SSN), password, personal identification number
(PIN), and/or other identifier. I understand and
agree that when I select Sign On and enter my
employee ID, SSN, password, PIN, and/or other
identifier on this Web site, I am agreeing that:

-- Any instructios, consents, or requests that I
make or provide on this Web site will be deemed
to be my written authorization to Xxxx and its HR
Service Center to provide information or conduct
transactions on my behalf, in accordance with
Xxxx's employment policies, programs, practices,
or employee benefit plans.

-- It is my responsibility to review written
confirmation statements provided to me (on paper
or in electronic form) regarding any instructions,
consents, or requests that I make or provide
through this Web site. If the written confirmation
statements contain inaccuracies, I am responsible
for correcting them using the tools available to
me on the Web site or for notifying the HR Service
Center of these inaccuracies.

-- This Web site permits me to request or to
provide personal information--for example,
personal data, plan balance information, or pay.
I am solely responsible for any loss of privacy or
confidentiality of this personal information if I
disclose my employee ID, SSN, password, PIN,
and/or other identifier to a third party other
than in connection with the services delivered to
me through this Web site. I agree to contact Xxxx
or its HR Service Center immediately if I have
any reason to believe that someone has gained
unauthorized access to my employee ID, SSN,
password, PIN, and/or other identifiers.

-- If there is a conflict between the language of
any plan document, insurance contract, or
administrative practice or procedure of Xxxx or
its HR Service Center and this Web site, the
language of the plan document, insurance contract,
or administrative practice or procedure will
control.

-- I understand that the policies and plan
documents presented to me on this Web site do not
create, nor are they intended to create, a
contract or agreement for a fixed or definite term
of employment between Xxxx and me.

-- I understand I'm an employee of Xxxx and that
Hewitt is delivering this Web site and the
associated services as a third-party provider to
Xxxx. I understand I'm not an employee of Hewitt
and that Hewitt is not providing direction or
control over my employment with Xxxx through my
use of this Web site and its associated services.

Why do you want this page removed?