> no, he is not a musician
> he is a city planner
> he works for the
> traffic division

Ah, then, I think I never knew him.

> he designs roads
>
> another rob i guess
>
> did you ever listen to Heliotroupe?

I remember hearing them years and years ago, but don't have any of their music
and therefore don't remember their sound.

> i wanted to go to super saturday this year
> but could not find any one to share the ride
> oh well, next year

My wife always wants to visit Evergreen (she attended Cal but wished she had
gone to Evergreen instead); perhaps we could plan a trip next year.

--- kayci wilson <http://profiles.yahoo.com/kayciw> wrote:
> rober,
>
> i was at the 87 graduation
> i received my first degree
> who was the validictorian speaker?

No, I don't remember, unfortunately.  I think I remember her being a civil
rights person, but that's the best my memory will do.

> do you remember?
>
> kaycee

Why do you want this page removed?