No-IP Registration Confirmation

Greetings Robert,

Thank you for registering with No-IP. The following services have been
activated and are available for your use:

No-IP Enhanced -- Years: UNLIMITED
Please print this email for your records.

No-IP Enhanced
--------------
No-IP Enhanced has been successfully activated.  You can now add more hosts,
use more of our less impacted domains, and rid advertising banners from your
masked web redirects.

If you have any further questions about this service, please refer to our FAQ
at http://www.no-ip.com/faq.php and Tips at http://www.no-ip.com/tips.php. If
you still have questions you open a support ticket at
http://www.no-ip.com/ticket/

Thanks again,
The No-IP Team
http://www.no-ip.com/~webmaster