Re: Thanks for the call

 > From: "http://www.juno.com/~w1few"; <http://www.juno.com/~w1few>
 > Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:24:49 GMT
 >
 > Thanks for the call on Dad's day.  We went to see Ted Cate then to Mohegan Sun
 > for lunch with Susan Mulligan then to Alice's and then back home.  By then it
 > was too late to call back (I went to sleep).

That's fine.  Sleep is always a good birthday gift.

 > Question of the day - I got Jove into an endless loop accidently.  How do  I
 > kill it (Cntl C dosn't stop it)?

Are you talking about MS-DOS?  Or Linux?  In Linux, Cntl ] (control right
square bracket) will send it an interrupt signal.  Don't know about
MS-DOS.

 > Monm's staying at Alice's 'til Wed.  She's going to see Willy Nelson and Bob
 > Dylan in concert Tuesday.
 > How' things at work?

Good, so far.  I am supposed to receive an offer, but haven't received
anything so far.  If I don't receive it in time, my boss will have to
continue my temp contract.

 > I talked to Noelle for quite awhile.  Hope her phone bill
 > isn't too much.

It's free on weekends.