See you next weekend!

Hi Everyone,

Just one last reminder - I promise!  I wanted to make sure you had all of the information you will or should hopefully need!

L-S Class of 1983 Reunion 2005

Saturday, June 25th
Ends  - whenever they kick us out
We will be at the Best Western / Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
181 Boston Post Road West
Marlborough, MA 01752
Toll Free (888) 543-9500 - (508) 460-0700

Route 20 - head west off of 495 it's on the right about a mile down the road.

If you need a reservation - http://www.rplazahotels.com
For those of you traveling from the airport and want a shuttle direct to the hotel - http://www.zebrashuttle.com/

There will be lots of appetizers and both a Mexican and a pasta buffet station.  There is also a cash bar in our room.  I will have nametags ready for those of you that have already paid - and will be able to make them for those that show up at the door.  If you still want to RSVP in advance, please do so to me at 15 Dickenson Way, #82C, Marlborough, MA  01752 - $45 pp.  If you have them, bring digital cameras so we can take photos and email them to each other - and to those that couldn't attend!!

Take care, travel safely and see you on the 25th,

Nancy Halter

Why do you want this page removed?