Re: your workplace

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Robert wrote:

> Date: 6 Jun 2005 17:48:43 -0700
> From: Robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
> To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
> Subject: Re: your workplace
>
>  On third thought, maybe things will be better after you start working in
> .  Starting a union can be stressful 'cause management starts

that's what I've been thinking.I'll stick it out because I think things
can't get worse,maybe Jennifer will be next to resign...  After the hell
of FCH in 1998-99 I am not overly stressed about the current situation.

> harrassing you to try to get you to quit.  And so on.

I don't need the stress of that.  I'll see how working in the SJ office is
and then if I don't like it I can move on.Isn't American Capitalism
great?Instead of fighting for better workplace, we move onto the next one.

Why do you want this page removed?