Reunion Reminder - JUNE 25

Good Morning!

The reunion is just three weeks away, and I have heard from many of you that
you may be attending, but I have not received payment from you yet.  If you
are planning on attending, please get me your check (still $45 per person)
this week.  I will be charging $50 at the door, so if you know you will be
attending, please send the check in advance.

We already have a decent turnout, but it would be so much better to have all
of you there, if you can make it!  Please take a moment and let me know
either way if you will be attending.  Also, please keep me updated with your
email and contact information, as we will be taking photos at the reunion
and begin planning on the 25th right away.

On that note, what sort of reunion did you want to have for the 25th.
Formal, cocktail party, BBQ with along with child friendly activities?  What
date / time of year works for you?  Feedback is a good thing - so bring it
on!

Thanks and I hope to see as many of you as possible on the 25th!

Nancy

Why do you want this page removed?