Israel

After listening to this morning's KQED Forum show on what's-her-name
Rosenthal's "The Israels", I definitely do not want to go to Israel.  It
sounds like New York city but with the Askenazi Jews in charge -- all
aggressive, impatient, and full of anger.

I thought it was interesting how it was just assumed that the technology
innovations (computer chips, radio controlled devices, IVF) were good;
it's funny that what is valued in Israel is also valued in the U.S.  No
wonder everybody hates jews and Americans.

Why do you want this page removed?