Thanks for your order!

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your order. We are proud to be your Internet Superstore.

We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible shopping experience to you and all of our customers. That means that from the moment you enter Buy.com to the moment your order is delivered to your door - we are dedicated to your satisfaction.

We have included your complete order information below. You can track your order online by logging in here - https://secure.buy.com/corp/support/login.asp?what=track.

Please remember the following as you await your order:
- We will not charge your credit card until your items ship.
- Do not be concerned if items in your order arrive in separate packages. For quicker delivery, we ship from multiple warehouses throughout the country.

For order status, cancellations, or returns, please log into your MyAccount at
https://secure.buy.com/corp/support/login.asp for up-to-date information.

If you have any questions about your order, feel free to contact us by visiting www.buy.com/support.
Please be sure to include your order number when contacting us. Our customer service
agents are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

Once again, thank you for placing your order with Buy.com, the internet superstore. We value your business and will continue to offer top brands, superstore selection, low prices, and outstanding service.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team

Order #22933948

Placed Wednesday, June 01, 2005. If your order requires shipment, we will send you an email as soon as those items ship.

sku: 90101379
qty: 1
unit price: $8.99
item total: $8.99