boxes in

I just called:

Post Office - Bayside
2731 Junction Avenue,
(408) 456-0563

This PO is square between your-workplace-to-be and So_ny.  I think this
would be the most convenient so we might pick up mail during the week to
and from work.

They said that their policies regarding Post Office Boxes:

1) You do not have to be a resident of  for a box.
2) Two pieces of proof of address, one of which must be a picture ID, are
   required

I think I'll sign up for a box some time soon.  I'll take a long lunch one
day.  I'll bring my SBC bill for proof of address.

Why do you want this page removed?