Re: car cassette CD adapter

I think I'll try to buy instead at the So_ny Family Center.
Title: Amazon.com: Electronics: So_ny CPA-9C CD/MD Cassette Adaptor with Self-Adjusting, Spring-Loaded Head

A9 Instant Reward On
   Your Account | Cart Cart | Wish List | Gold Box | Help
Browse Brands
& Products
Top
Sellers
Camera
& Photo
Computers Software Audio
& Video
Today's
Deals
Outlet, Used &
Refurbished
Search  Amazon.com Electronics Refurbished & UsedCamera & Photo Cell Phones Cellular Accessories Office Products Computers
Search Web Web Search

Note: This item is not eligible for Amazon Prime, but over a million other items are. (Learn more) Join Amazon Prime and ship Two-Day for free and Overnight for $3.99.

ITEM INFORMATION
  Explore this item
    buying info
    technical data
    accessories
    product description
    customer reviews
  See more by this manufacturer
    So_ny
  Discover similar items
    in Electronics
  Customers also bought
    these other items...
  Share your thoughts
    write a review
    check Purchase Circles
    write a So You'd Like to... guide
    e-mail a friend about this item
  Help us help others
    submit a manual

RECENTLY VIEWED
Coby CA-747 Dual Position CD/MD/MP3 Cassette Adapter by Coby
Icon Freakonomics CD : A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt, et al
Icon Freakonomics : A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner
Icon American Jobs (Documentary Film) DVD

See more in the Page You Made

Featured Item:

I Am Charlotte Simmons by Tom Wolfe

RATE THIS ITEM

Visit the Books Store

iPod & iTunes: Missing Manual, Second Edition
by J.D. Biersdorfer

Favorite Magazines!

Explore our new Magazine Subscriptions store.

Save 43% on Remington Shaver
Don't miss out on this incredible price reduction on the Remington Titanium Ultra Men's Shaver, now only $39.99.

Free Gifts, Free Shipping
Get a free 2.5-ounce Sharps shaving gel with any Grooming Lounge purchase of $45, or choose from more than 20 other free gifts and special offers in Beauty.

So You'd Like to...

Make the Best out of your iPod: A guide by asmodeousjones, Tech Writer, iPod fanatic and gadget freak

Create your guide

Ready to Buy?
Amazon.com
Price: $11.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.

  Instant Reward active
You Save 1.57%
Dynadirect
Price: $12.09
Availability: Usually ships in 3-4 business days
Target
Price: $14.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 2 days
OneCall
Price: $19.43
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
16 used & new from $7.92
Have one to sell?
Don't have one?
We'll set one up for you.
So_ny CPA-9C CD/MD Cassette Adaptor with Self-Adjusting, Spring-Loaded Head
Other products by So_ny