Domain Renewal Order (29505-144645)

THIS IS YOUR RECEIPT AND PROOF OF PURCHASE, PLEASE KEEP IT SAFE!
We will be processing your renewals shortly and you will receive another
email for each domain to confirm the final renewal.  If you do not
recieve that email within 24 hours, please contact our support team at
http://my.homepageuniverse.com/support quoting the order reference.

Hi Robert, thank you for your domain name renewal order at
HomepageUniverse today through your account; 'robert'.

Order Details                                           Domain Renewals
Your order reference is 29505-144645

Below is a list of domains that you renewed each with their unique
renewal id.  Please quote this number in any correspondence you
send to us regarding the domain(s).

dummy.us.eu.org - 4 years .... (ID# 31340429)

Payment Details
We have authorised your credit card and taken payment of $68.00
Please keep this email as your reciept/invoice and proof of purchase.

Amount Charged:    	$68.00
Payment Profile Used:	Payment Profile 4

If you have any questions about your order, please go to our support
section at http://my.homepageuniverse.com/support

Advertise for FREE - Your $40 of credits with WannaClick.com

With your purchase, you are entitled to receive $40.00 worth of FREE
advertising credits on WannaClick advertising network - no purchase
necessary. You may use your $40.00 worth of free credits to advertise
your web site.

Register for a free account at http://www.wannaclick.com using COUPON
CODE: HPU1240 to redeem your free ad credits.

This is just one of the many exclusive benefits that HomepageUniverse
customers get!

Regards,

HomepageUniverse Support
http://www.homepageuniverse.com/~support