Hi! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:12:42 -0400
From: Doreen <http://www.allvantage.com/~d>
To: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
Subject: Hi!

Hi, Noelle-

I had a great time at Fajitas and Ritas last night.  The nachos were good,
and the margaritas were even better.  We had a long table in the back of the
restaurant and about 15 of us showed up.

I applied to the Animal Rescue League for an assistant accountant position.
I hope I get it!

I have not seen my 5/15 paycheck yet.  They finally paid for the December
medical benefits on May 6.  I'm very happy that they paid the April dental
premiums (sometime in May) because I don't have to worry about coverage for
the root canal I had in April anymore.

Bye for now.

Doreen

Why do you want this page removed?