Re: employment agreements & open source

 > From: "David" <http://www.comcast.net/~dave>
 > Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:17:41 -0700
 >
 > Mr.:
 >
 > I'd have to see the NDA (EA?) and know more about your present duties and the
 > other work you want to do. I don't know what you mean by orthogonal. It might
 > be best to ask them directly and confirm their answer in writing.

Could I hire you to look over my employment agreement and make the
necessary changes so that I can work on open source/free software in my
off-hours?

My contract runs out at the end of June, but I don't know when I'll be
offerred the full-time position and get a copy of the employment
agreement.

Thanks.

 > Dave

Why do you want this page removed?