Re: LawInfo Contact Form - sflaborlawyer.leadcounsel.com

There are sometimes clauses in work agreements that prevent owning
intellectual property developed on one's own time.  All I want is to be
able to work on open source/free software on my own time; I'm not sure
what the law is in regards to working on such software: would I be able to
copyright anything I write to myself?  Would I be able to free
redistribute the software without recourse?  Again, all I want is to be
able to work on open source/free software on my own time, off-hours.

Perhaps you are not acquainted with this particular issue.  If so, could
you refer me to someone who may?

Thanks.

 > Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 08:50:12 -0700
 >
 > It is not clear to us what you need done.

Why do you want this page removed?