Re: book list

Thanks!  I actually compiled it from my ratings that I submitted to
Amazon.  On the "personalized recommendations" page, under "Improve Your
Recommendations", there's "Item's You've Rated".  I laboriously went
through every rating and wrote down all the 4- and 5-star books.  Sadly,
Amazon doesn't allow you to publish your ratings, but you can see my
wishlist via the tinyurl URL on my Reviews page under "My Favorite Sites"
(near the bottom of the page on http://robertb.stumbleupon.com ) if you're
interested.  You may also be interested in No's book list at
http://no.stumbleupon.com/about/ .  Have fun.

Why do you want this page removed?