Re: Hi!

--- Moshoula  <http://profiles.yahoo.com/msimonid> wrote:
> Hi Robert~
>
> Would you happen to know anyone at a company called
> Navis in Oakland? (They create software products for
> the shipping industry.) I am submitting my resume for
> a permanent technical writing job there.

After doing a "grep", apparently, I do not.  Sorry.

The big news is that I'm being offered a permanent position at So_ny.  I don't
know how long this process will take, but my boss got the approval for the
position.  Yey.

Now, we have to decide whether we should move and, if so, how far and where.  I
am not yet receptive to the idea of living in  proper because I'm
afraid of missing the culture available in Oakland and .  where-I-live, at
this point, is a somewhat happy compromise.

But this is a good worry to have.

> Thanks,
> Moshoula

Why do you want this page removed?