Thank You for Taking Action

Title: ACLU

Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking action. Your action lets elected officials know that you care about our civil liberties and won't stand by silently while some try to dismantle our freedoms. Together we are defending what makes America both strong and free.

To make it easier for you to take action and provide you with personalized content, we have created a user name and password for you to use when you return to our site:

User Name: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert

You can change your password or update your profile at any time. You can edit your email subscriptions here.

This account allows you to see past actions you've taken, see results of past campaigns and receive personalized content on the issues you care about. We've developed this functionality in response to overwhelming user feedback. We plan to continue to evolve these tools in the days ahead.

Want to do more?

Remember, you can also call your elected officials' offices:

Senators Dianne Feinstein (202) 224-3841 and Barbara Boxer (202) 224-3553
Representative Pete Stark (202) 225-5065

Want some pointers? Check out our Calling Your Elected Officials factsheet.

Thanks again for taking action.

Sincerely,

Matt, Phil and the entire ACLU Internet Team

P.S. We are committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need to be a champion of freedom. If you have a suggestion, please let us know.

Why do you want this page removed?