Re: Catching the Train

It was an excellent book and can't help but loose a lot in the
translations. Why haven't  you read it?

I'm reading another good one called "Middlesex." Don't remember the
author. It's fascinating story about a Greek immigrant family with
problems and concerns above the usual immigrant story. The writer has a
very intertaining style.

---  <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert> wrote:

> "White Oleander" is next in my Netflix queue.  So, at least I can
> tell you what
> the movie version is like; of course, I have never read the book.

In a Vienna hotel: "In case of fire, do your best to alarm the hotel porter."

--0-915501813-1115175516=:16616--

Why do you want this page removed?